- January 24, 2015
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sneakers & S’mores 5K Run and Kids Dash!
REGISTRATION STARTS AT APPROX. 7:00 AM
5K STARTS AT APPROX. 8:00 AM
KIDS DASH STARTS ONCE FINAL RUNNER/WALKER CROSSES THE FINISH LINE
Come join us to raise s’more scholarship funds for local students! Run or walk our 5K course around the beautiful Country Club of Ocala!
- Serious runners will appreciate the chip timing
- Medals for 1st through 3rd place in each age division
- Registration includes a LONG SLEEVE, DRY FIT SHIRT and goody bag
- Enjoy a live DJ, Hot Chocolate & S’mores station and awards ceremony
You can also run for the fun of it, stroll with family and friends, or bring your kids out to the Kids Dash to meet our Marshmallow Man!
- The Kids Dash will take place near the finish line, after the run is finished! (Pre–registered kids 9 years old & under can participate)
- Families can also enjoy our kids craft area & S’mores making station inside the Banquet Room
Thinking about creating a team? Try the Corporate or School Challenge!
- Corporate Challenge – the business with the most participants will receive a personalized plaque to display in their office and “s’more” goodies to show our appreciation for your support!
- School Challenge – the school with the most participants will receive a personalized plaque to display in their front office along with “s’more” goodies to show our appreciation for your support!
Proceeds from the 5K support the Take Stock in Children Scholarship Program. With the support of donors like you, over 600 Marion County Children have earned a life-changing scholarship. Take Stock in Children is a mentoring and scholarship program of the Public Education Foundation of Marion County.